We help organizations innovate and grow through strategic planning, market research, and performance measurement.
Kirtland Consulting, LLC follows a proven, interactive and data-rich process that results in deliverables that have the buy-in of your key stakeholders. We serve non-profit, social enterprise, and for-profit organizations.
Needs assessmentIdentify and assess the key needs and challenges faced by your community of stakeholders, and translate insight into opportunity.
Strategic planningCreate or renew a strategic plan, including your strategy and theory of change, taking into consideration the external environment.
Revenue planningCreate a growth plan that includes new opportunities, taking into consideration your external environment.
Business planningCreate or renew a business plan, including your unique competitive advantage and financials, taking into consideration the competitive environment.
Grant writing & Pitch decksConcisely describe your strategy in a communication document designed for investors or funders.
Performance measurementDesign and execute a dashboard of performance metrics for your organization or collaborative community.
Focus group facilitationGuide a small group of stakeholders in a dialogue designed to identify key issues and opportunity.
In-depth interviewsDesign and execute a one-on-one discussion to identify key issues and opportunity.
Market research surveyDesign and execute an online or phone based survey to identify key issues and opportunity.
“Caroline felt like one of us and was able to push us hard to make sure she was able to pull the true essence of what we were trying to achieve while maintaining a cohesive and highly collaborative team effort.” Dave Moore, Founder of The Circle Society
Founder & Principal Consultant
Trusted strategist, executive and business builder with more than 15 years of experience guiding successful organizations. Advisor to Fortune 500, non-profit, scale-up and start-up executives on the topics of strategy, product & market fit, and revenue generation. Extensive experience utilizing tools such as facilitation, market interviews, and secondary research to make critical decisions. Developer and user of performance management to measure progress. Analytical and conscientious, able to bring structure and clarity to ambiguous problems.
Work History Highlights
- Senior Partner at JumpStart, Inc., a non-profit venture development firm. Led the design and growth of a revenue-generating portfolio of products & services to help realize entrepreneurial potential.
- Consultant at McKinsey & Company for 12 years. Collaborated with McKinsey entrepreneurs to write over a dozen strategies and businesses plans. Helped launch and grow over eight startups (“McKinsey Solutions”) that use data, technology, and analytics to drive insight. Advised dozens of Fortune 500 corporations on their most pressing strategy and marketing challenges.
- Medical devices
- Financial services
- Economic development
- Venture development
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, cum laude, from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- MBA with a concentration in finance from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University.
- Board 2nd Vice President at The Fine Arts Association in Willoughby.
- University of Pennsylvania Volunteer for the Penn Alumni Interview Program.
- Public speaker in venues including the International Economic Development Conference and the Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- Volunteer parent at Kirtland Elementary School.
Caroline has had the privilege of collaborating with many organizations including JumpStart, Inc., Sterling Associates, The Circle Society, and The Riverside Company.
Take your organization to the next level now. Get in touch!
Website designed by HyperTurtle.